A large, accessible community centre in the centre of Bristol. There is:
- A public library, with wifi and computers for public use.
- Various educational classes for adults and children.
- Two art studios with equipment for pottery, stained glass, printing and sewing.
- An accessible photographic darkroom facilities available for individual bookings.
- A music room with vocal booth and recording facilities.
- Meeting rooms and office space can also be hired.
It is also is where the offices of Disability Equality Forum, Bristol Learning Communities and PALS are based.
St Pauls Family and Learning Centre is part of the Socialising and going-out category