Text only


As a disabled person, older person or carer you may be entitled to a number of benefits from your local authority.

Some information on Carers and Disability Benefits can be found on the Government website.

You may also want to contact your local centre for independent living. Use Find A Service to find out which organisations are near you. 

If you live in Bristol, you can contact the WECIL Benefits and Advice Service on 0117 947 9922. More information is available on the WECIL website here